Analog Quality Meets Digital Flexibility!
4 x 6 USB 2.0 audio interface with 2x D-PREs and 3×3 monitoring matrix
Boasting high-resolution audio through its analog and digital I/O alongside the widely acclaimed D-Pre mic preamps makes the UR28M desktop interface the best choice for individual musicians and producers of small-scale projects. The 3×3 monitor matrix for switching between setups, the DSP-powered monitoring and native VST 3 plug-ins in the UR28M provide an eminently flexible recording experience.
Amazing analog circuitry
True discrete Class A preamp circuitry makes the Steinberg UR28M stand out, particularly among USB audio interfaces at its price point. Wait till you hear the astonishing sound quality the UR28M has to offer! This fantastic pair of preamps takes desktop recording to a whole new level!
Built-in DSP makes tracking easy
Steinberg knows that dull and lifeless monitor mixes lead to dull and lifeless performances. That’s why they gave the UR28M powerful built-in DSP functions. Each analog input (two balanced TRS line inputs and two XLR/TRS combo jacks) has its own dedicated DSP channel strip, allowing you to dial in dynamics and EQ processing. You also get a master REV-X reverb, which you can use to add dimension to the vocal mix. And controlling these effects is super easy, thanks to Steinberg’s dspMixFx mixer software. You’ll love tracking with the UR28M!
Digital monitoring convenience
Steinberg’s dspMixFx mixer software allows you to do even more than adjust the settings of the UR28M’s built-in DSP processing, it also lets you create custom mixes. Set up three completely independent monitor mixes at once. This makes the UR28M perfect for headphone mixes and outboard effects sends, allowing you to easily integrate the rest of your studio gear.
Top Features :
- Excellent 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with phenomenal analog and digital circuitry
- 4 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs, plus a dedicated 1/8″ stereo input for reference sources such as MP3 players
- 2 x Steinberg’s D-Pre Class A discrete mic preamps with +48V phantom power onboard give you excellent analog sound
- 2-channel coaxial S/PDIF digital I/O lets you hook up high-quality outboard gear
- 6 x 1/4″ outputs let you send custom mixes to monitors and outboard gear
- Built-in DSP REV-X reverb and four Steinberg Channel Strips allow you to record and monitor with effects and processing – without latency!
- Control onboard DSP with Steinberg’s dspMixFx mixer software
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with DIM, Mono, and Mute fed by a 3×3 monitoring matrix
- 2 x separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Cross-platform compatibility for Mac OS X and Windows
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip additionally included
- Includes Cubase AI music production software.