2-in/2-out USB Interface with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution, Direct Monitoring, XLR/TRS Input, TS Input, Central Monitor Knob, +48V Phantom Power, and Software Suite - Mac/Windows
M-Audio AIR 192|4 Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- The latest in M-Audio’s range of large-knob desktop mixers
- Records up to 2 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Low-noise Crystal preamp/TRS input and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- Hi-Z instrument input for direct guitar and bass tracking
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 7.8"
- Depth: 6.0"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR192X4
M-Audio AIR 192|4 USB Audio Interface