2-in/2-out USB Interface with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution, Direct Monitoring, XLR/TRS and TS Inputs, MIDI In/Out, Central Monitor Knob, +48V Phantom Power, and Software Suite - Mac/Windows
M-Audio AIR 192|6 Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- The latest in M-Audio's range of large-knob desktop mixers
- Records up to 2 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 2 low-noise Crystal preamps/TRS inputs and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- 2 hi-Z instrument inputs for direct guitar and bass tracking
- 5-pin MIDI in/out accommodates virtual instrument controllers and outboard gear
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch 1/2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 7.8"
- Depth: 6.0"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR192X6
M-Audio AIR 192|6 USB Audio Interface