8-in/4-out USB Interface with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution, Direct Monitoring, XLR/TRS and TS Inputs, MIDI In/Out, Central Monitor Knob, +48V Phantom Power, and Software Suite - Mac/Windows
M-Audio AIR 192|14 Audio/MIDI Interface Features:
- The latest in M-Audio's range of large-knob desktop mixers
- Records up to 8 channels of pristine 24-bit/192kHz audio
- 4 low-noise Crystal preamps and the latest A/D converters faithfully capture the emotion in your performances
- 2 TRS inputs for keys and line-level sources
- 2 hi-Z instrument inputs for direct guitar and bass tracking
- Mini MIDI in/out accommodates virtual instruments and outboard gear
- USB/Direct knob for mixing and live-monitoring applications
- High-speed USB-C connection minimizes round-trip latency
- Also compatible with A-type USB 2.0 ports
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 4 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Linked Ch 1/2, 3/4
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (3/4 out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8" (in), 1 x 1/8" (out), USB
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, 20 Effect Plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 3.24"
- Width: 10.2"
- Depth: 7.44"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR192X14XUS
M-Audio AIR 192|14 USB Audio Interface