USB 3.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 32-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line Inputs, MIDI I/O, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software - Mac/PC
Steinberg UR22C USB Audio Interface Features:
- Windows, macOS, and iOS cross-platform compatibility for superior flexibility
- Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps with +48V phantom power
- Dual combination inputs support instruments and mic connections
- USB 3.0 to USB-C connector can connect to most modern devices
- Latency-free monitoring has mix balance controls
- MIDI I/O allows you to synch with outboard hardware
- Separate headphone level control
- Switchable power source: USB 3.0 or 9V DC
- Computer Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: 2 channels
- A/D Resolution: Up to 32-bit Integer/192kHz
- Effects: dspMixFx: REV-X Reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (main out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (audio/MIDI), 1 x Type Micro-B (power)
- Software: Cubase AI, Cubasis LE (iOS)
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher, iOS 9 or later (select software)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered (USB-C) / 5V DC power adapter (sold separately)
- Height: 1.85"
- Width: 6.25"
- Depth: 6.25"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: UR22C
Steinberg UR22C 32-bit USB 3.0 Audio Interface