Essential Ableton Live Control!
Get essential hands-on control over Ableton Live with an Akai Professional APC Mini controller. This USB-powered Ableton Live controller serves up 64 clip-launch controls arranged into an 8 x 8 matrix that’s perfect for live performance or remixing. You also get a set of nine, low-profile sliders offering control over volume, pan, and other major functions. A handy set of soft buttons gives you easy access to controls you need often, and the plug-and-play Ableton integration makes the Akai Professional APC Mini controller intuitive enough for studio and stage.
Control with the ease you needPerformers and producers of every niche here at Sweetwater find the APC Mini to be the all-in-one answer for an ultra-portable Ableton Live controller. Designed specifically to work with Ableton Live, you will enjoy plug-and-play setup for creation, recording, and shows. Simply plug it into your computer and launch Ableton – whether you’re an experienced electronic musician or a novice to the concept, the compact design, natural workflow, and seamless, 1 to 1 integration mean you’ll be making music with Ableton and the Akai Professional APC Mini controller in no time.
Akai Professional APC Mini Ableton Live Controller Features:
- A totally streamlined and affordable way to get hands on control of Ableton Live
- 8 x 8 clip-launch matrix provides invaluable visual feedback
- 9 multifunction sliders let you control channel volume, pan, sends, and other functions
- Full set of soft buttons cover most other important commands
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR, and more
Portability and performance with the Akai Professional APC Mini !