Total Control for Ableton Live!
Get essential hands-on control over Ableton Live with an Akai Professional APC40 MKII controller. This USB-powered Ableton Live controller serves up 40 clip-launch controls arranged into a 5 x 8 matrix that's perfect for live performance or remixing. You also get a set of nine low-profile sliders offering control over volume, pan, and other major functions. A handy set of soft buttons gives you easy access to controls you need often, and the plug-and-play Ableton integration makes the Akai Professional APC40 MKII controller intuitive enough for studio and stage.
Perfect portability for producers and performers
The APC40 MKII's compact design makes it perfect for mobile performers and studio producers alike. Set up your scenes and set list at home, throw it in your backpack along with your laptop and you're ready for the gig. USB power means you'll never forget a power supply and with the plug-and-play integration you'll be set up and ready to perform in seconds.
Akai Professional APC40 MKII Ableton Live Controller Features:
- An updated version of the flagship APC40 Ableton Live controller
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live with visual feedback
- Revised knob layout with inline controls offers a smarter workflow
- Lighter, slimmer, and USB-powered for maximum portability
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR, SONiVOX Twist, and more
- Faders:8 x Channel Faders, 1 x Master Fader
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Intel Processor, 2GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Multicore Processor, 2GB RAM minimum, ASIO compatible
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:USB bus powered