Next-level USB Microphone
As its name suggests, the PreSonus Revelator aims to redefine the common conception of what a USB microphone can be. Fully compatible with macOS and Windows, the USB microphone features an array of condenser capsules allowing you to choose from three pickup patterns (Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8). It seamlessly integrates with the bundled software and offers 16 presets from StudioLive that will push your vocals to a new level. Software mix control and the built-in headphone output let you monitor and control the final sound with total ease. To top it all off, the Revelator comes with a sleek desktop stand with built-in cable management. If you’re looking for a next-level USB microphone for your livestream, podcast, video conference, or other recording application, Sweetwater recommends the PreSonus Revelator.
Onboard vocal processing
What sets the PreSonus Revelator apart from its contemporaries is its onboard effects processing — and we don’t just mean it has onboard reverb. This microphone can handle fully customized Fat Channel presets with EQ, compression, Limiterplus effects, and even a noise gate. Right out of the box, the Revelator has 16 presets at your disposal, thanks to the included software mixer. From barely-there compression to spacious ambient effects, it’s all right there at your fingertips. Best of all, you can create your own knockout preset and recall it at the touch of a button.
An ideal streaming companion
The Revelator’s included software makes it easy to capture the audio from your livestream, Zoom conference, and much more. It’s equipped with a pair of stereo loopback channels that can capture and stream your gaming or conference call audio with your voice layered on top. The Revelator isn’t just the right mic for streamers; it’s a top-notch microphone for content creators of all stripes. It’s got a built-in headphone output for zero-latency monitoring. The Revelator does all that and more at a pristine 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution.
Choose from 3 selectable polar patterns
To give you extra recording flexibility, PreSonus outfitted the Revelator with three selectable polar patterns. The Cardioid polar pattern is excellent for single-source recording applications such as livestreaming and voice-over work. Use the Omnidirectional pattern to pick up the whole room. For two-person interviews, make sure to set the Revelator to Figure-8 mode with one person on each side of the mic.
Bundled software makes recording easy
PreSonus thought of everything when they designed the Revelator. This USB microphone comes with bundled software to make capturing your first recordings feel like a walk in the park. You get PreSonus’s acclaimed Studio One Artist DAW software for editing, mixing, and mastering. The included UC Surface software mixer lets you customize Fat Channel effects and blend your signal with the loopbacks. Finally, the Revelator comes with the Studio Magic software bundle to help you polish your recordings.
PreSonus Revelator USB Microphone Features:
- USB microphone with onboard StudioLive vocal effects
- Compatible with macOS and Windows
- 16 onboard StudioLive presets take your vocals to the next level
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure-8 polar patterns give you recording flexibility
- Customizable channel strip lets you dial in the perfect vocal preset
- Stereo loopback channels make it easy to record and stream your audio
- Headphone output offers zero-latency monitoring
- Studio One Artist gives you a place to record and mix your tracks
- Attractive desktop stand and built-in cable management keeps your mic firmly planted
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Max SPL:110dB SPL
- Features:StudioLive Effects: 3 x EQ Models, 3 x Compressors, Voice Effects, Reverb
- Connector:USB-C (mic), 1/8″ TRS (headphones)
- Software:Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Suite
- Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit
- Requirements – PC:Windows 10 or later, 64-bit
- Power Source:USB bus powered