Rode PodMic:A Broadcast-grade Mic for Podcasters
Searching for a broadcast-grade mic for podcasting? The Rode PodMic delivers the silky, pro quality you demand. Whether your podcast requires raucous screaming or something more intimate, the Rode PodMic will tackle it with ease, delivering a balanced, easy-to-listen-to sound that’s guaranteed to elevate your presentation. Enjoy plosive-free performance, thanks to an integrated pop shield. Benefit from durable, all-metal construction. If you want to capture top-notch vocals, you need a top-notch podcasting mic like the Rode PodMic.
Rode PodMic Features:
- Broadcast-grade mic for podcasters
- Tackles everything from raucous screaming to intimate reading
- Built-in pop shield minimizes unwanted plosives
- Robust, all-metal construction and rugged swing-arm mounting
- Integration with RODECaster Pro podcast production console
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance:320 ohms
- Sensitivity:1.6mV/Pa (-57dB)
- Dimensions:6.77″ x 4.29″
- Weight:2.06 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:PODMIC