Old-school 2-channel DJ Mixer
Some rigs call for all the bells and whistles, and some rigs call for down-to-Earth simplicity. If you’re going for a classic “two turntables and a microphone” setup, then the Numark M2 Scratch is the kind of back-to-basics 2-channel mixer you need. For starters, both channels feature flexible phono and line inputs plus 3-band EQs, while 6-segment monitoring lets you keep an eye on your levels. In addition to a smooth crossfader and matching channel faders, a mini crossfader makes cueing with the M2 Scratch easy. Finally, the M2 Scratch features a microphone channel with a 1/4″ input and a 2-band EQ.
Crossfader totally punches above its weight
If you’re like the turntablists here at Sweetwater, then the first thing you’ll notice is that the M2 Scratch’s crossfader feels like it has no business being on a mixer this affordable. You could comfortably spend this much on a crossfader alone, without challenging the effortless response and glide the M2 Scratch offers. If you do manage to wear it out, it’s easy to replace. What’s more, this crossfader features two slope settings (crossfade and cut) as well as normal and reverse modes.
Numark M2 Scratch DJ Mixer Features
- Simple and effective 2-channel DJ mixer
- Perfect for old-school turntable rigs
- Comprehensive line and phono I/O offer maximum compatibility
- Smooth, user-replaceable crossfader features switchable modes and direction
- Mini crossfader makes cue mixing easy
- Both main channels feature 3-band EQs
- 1/4″ microphone preamp channel includes a 2-band EQ
- 6-segment LED metering lets you keep an eye on your levels