6-in/6-out USB Audio Interface with Tons of NI Content
Greater resolution, more comprehensive I/O, and a sleek new tabletop design make the second-generation Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 the perfect front end for your stage and studio performance setup. This 6×6 USB audio interface packs the connectivity, functionality, and tools you need to get stunning live and recording-environment results, all at a size that won’t hog space on your desk or in your mobile rig. The bus-powered Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 gives you four analog ins and outs plus two channels of digital S/PDIF I/O and MIDI capability to interface with all your instruments and sequencers. Music producer? A generous software suite that includes Native Instruments’ world-class instruments effects, along with the performance-savvy Ableton Live 10 Lite DAW/performance software, is included with purchase. Factor in a rock-solid USB 2.0 connection and dual 1/4″ headphone outs to serve you and your bandmates, and with the Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 from Sweetwater, you’ve got a powerful low-profile USB interface at a great price.
Premium preamps and heaps of I/O
Tracking instruments? Use the Komplete Audio 6 Mk2’s two front-facing XLR-1/4″ combo inputs to inject mics, keys, or guitar and bass directly into your session. High-quality preamps and +48-volt phantom power give you the perfect front end for recording and performing. Two 1/4″ balanced line inputs are also included, as are four balanced line outputs. Plug in digitally with a stereo digital S/PDIF input, or use the MIDI I/O to get your controller or synth involved. The Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 gives you direct monitoring options, so you can track without latency. Each headphone output features an independent level as well for flexible monitoring options. Finally, USB bus power means you won’t have to deal with external power sources onstage or in the studio.
Included software suite
Native Instruments is one of the biggest names in the music and production software space. The Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 is value-packed with several gigabytes of instruments, effects, and sound libraries from the Komplete lineup. Analog lovers will go gaga over the 4K-inspired Solid Bus Comp and Monark monosynth. Live performers and DJs will get a crack at the Ableton Live 10 Lite and Traktor LE 3 software. There are even two included e-vouchers — a $25.00 coupon to the NI online store and a 2-month pass to loops and samples from Sounds.com — to get you well on your way to creating music your way, on your terms. This included software package is just one of many reasons why we at Sweetwater stand behind the Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 audio interface from Native Instruments — an incredible value for all recording and performance needs.
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features:
- 6-channel audio/MIDI interface with Native Instruments software suite
- 2nd generation is sleeker, stronger, and packed with more features
- 4 analog inputs, 4 balanced analog outputs
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, Maschine, or any 3rd-party MIDI controller
- Dual 1/4″ headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Completely USB powered, with an extra-sturdy custom USB socket
- Rock-solid USB 2.0 connection
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality preamps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono/stereo input switch for recording stereo keys or simultaneous mono instruments
- +48-volt phantom power accepts condenser mics and powered DI boxes
- Packed with gigabytes of instruments, effects, and sound libraries from Native Instruments
- Also includes Ableton Live 10 Lite DAW/performance software
- $25 voucher to the Native Instruments online store
- 2-month pass to loops and samples from Sounds.com