Great Sound and Zero-latency Monitoring
Singer/songwriters and content creators will love the Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound. A pair of boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamps provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range, while their XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about everything. You also get a hi-Z switch on each channel for DI-ing your guitar or bass. Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze. And you can hook up your synths, controllers, and other hardware with ease, thanks to built-in MIDI connectivity. Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability, the Onyx Producer 2-2 is a great way to capture any performance.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you’re recording, the Onyx Producer 2-2 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters capture every source with impressive accuracy. And dual Onyx preamps impart a boutique-ish warmth to vocals, guitars, synths, or anything else you run through them.
Zero-latency direct monitoring for effortless tracking
The Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 employs a true analog signal path directly from its preamps to your monitoring chain. This means that you can track while monitoring with zero digital routing and zero latency. At Sweetwater, we appreciate being able to increase our DAW’s buffer settings to maximize our computer’s processing ability, while still benefiting from zero-latency monitoring.
Get started with a comprehensive software bundle
With the Onyx Producer 2-2, you can start making music as soon as you open the box. Record, edit, mix, and share with Tracktion T7. This multiple-award-winning DAW software supplies you with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and a professional feature set. You also get Mackie’s DAW Essentials Collection — a plug-in bundle with EQ, compression, effects, and more.
- Tracktion T7 DAW software
- Delay Studio
- Stereo Delay
- Tape Delay
- Bus Compressor
- Auto Filter
Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 Features:
- 2-in-2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 2 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamps provide excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about everything
- hi-Z switch on each channel for DI-ing your guitar or bass
- Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze
- MIDI I/O for hooking up synths, controllers, and other hardware
- Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability
- Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
- Comprehensive software bundle with DAW and plug-ins