Compact Monitors with ARC Room Calibration Technology
IK Multimedia’s iLoud MTM powered studio monitors deliver impressively detailed sound for their compact size — and with built-in ARC room calibration technology, they’ll compensate for acoustic deficiencies in your room for the most accurate monitoring experience possible. Thanks to the included tiltable stand, iLoud MTM monitors are perfect for desktop use in space-challenged studio spaces. And with phase coherency within +/- 15° from 200Hz to 20kHz, you get a natural sound that translates to better mixes. Whether you’re producing music, voice-overs, podcasts, or anything else, you can trust your mixes created with IK Multimedia iLoud MTM powered studio monitors.
Tunes to your room with built-in ARC Room Calibration
IK Multimedia’s ARC Room Calibration system earned acclaim for its ability to compensate any monitoring system for acoustic deficiencies in any room. Now that technology is built directly into the iLoud MTM powered studio monitor, enabling a more accurate monitoring experience in less than perfect rooms. Simply connect the included calibration microphone, put it in your mix position, and run the calibration routine. If you rearrange your studio, add furniture, or move to a different room, simply run the calibration again for the flattest frequency response and best phase coherency.
Precise positioning with tiltable stand
Proper monitor placement includes making sure your monitors’ tweeters are aimed directly at you, not above or below your head. IK Multimedia iLoud MTM monitors make this easy, with their included tiltable base. With a 0 – 20-degree tilt range, you can place iLoud MTM monitors on your desktop and aim them directly at your mix position.
Big sound from compact 2-way monitors
At Sweetwater, we’re impressed with the sonic details you’ll hear with iLoud MTM monitors. Whether we’re talking frequency response or phase coherency, these monitors deliver. Driven with 100 watts RMS per speaker (70 watts for LF drivers and 30 watts for the HF driver), iLoud MTM’s dual 3.5″ woofers and 1″ back-chamber-loaded tweeter deliver impressive SPLs (103dB at 1 meter) and bass response. DSP-based EQ settings allow you to tweak your sound further for specific applications or mixing spaces.
IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- Powered 2-way monitor speaker with dual 3.5″ woofers and 1″ tweeter
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and excellent phase coherency for natural sound
- Deep bass is comparable to speakers twice this size
- Impressive stereo imaging and detail, even at short distances
- Built-in tiltable stand is perfect for desktop placement
- ARC room calibration with included calibration mic tunes to your room
- Includes iLoud MTM monitor, power cord, ARC Mic and cable, tilting stand, horizontal support feet, and locking key
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:2 x 3.5″
- LF Driver Type:Polypropylene Mid-woofers
- HF Driver Size:1″ tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Back-chambered Silk dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:70W RMS
- HF Driver Power Amp:30W RMS
- Total Power:100W RMS Class D
- Frequency Response:40Hz-24kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:103dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1/8″ TS (ARC mic)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Features:Tiltable Stand
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Enclosure Material:Molded Plastic