Closed-back Headphones for Tracking and Production
Step up to AKG monitoring quality with the AKG K72 closed-back headphones. With large 40mm drivers and a closed design, they reproduce the full sonic range from deep bass to airy highs. Engineers at Sweetwater have always found AKG headphones to be very comfortable, and K72 headphones with their self-adjusting headband are no exception. They’re ideal for monitoring while tracking in the studio or producing music on your laptop. Factor in high-quality components and replaceable earcups, and you can see there’s a lot of value in the AKG K72 closed-back headphones.
AKG K72 Closed-back Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Closed-back headphones for tracking, production, and casual listening
- Extended frequency range from large 40mm drivers
- Exceptional comfort thanks to the self-adjusting headband
- Earcups are replaceable to help maximize the lifespan of your headphones
- 1/8″ steel plug, with 1/4″ steel screw-on adapter plug included
For a great headphone value, check out the AKG K72 closed-back headphones.