Hit the Stage with Wireless In-ear Monitoring
Enjoy the freedom on stage that in-ear monitors provide, with the Xvive Audio U4R2 wireless in-ear monitoring system. Connect a line-level monitor mix from a return on your stage snake (or from a mixer, music player or computer) to the U4R2 plug-on wireless transmitter, then connect your choice of headphones or in-ear monitors to the compact receivers — two receivers are included. A large volume knob makes it easy to make volume adjustments without looking down at the receiver. And with five hours of battery life, over 90 feet of wireless range, and less than 5ms of latency, Sweetwater can highly recommend the Xvive Audio U4R2 in-ear monitoring system for band applications in small venues.
Xvive Audio U4R2 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System Features:
- 2.4GHz wireless in-ear monitoring system with transmitter and two beltpack receivers
- Plug-on transmitter with XLR input for easy connection to a return on your stage snake
- Over 90 feet of range (with clear line-of-sight) is perfect for small clubs and venues
- Less than 5ms of latency for distraction-free performance
- 5 hours of battery life, plenty to get you through a show
- Large knurled volume knob makes it easy to adjust loudness without looking down at the receiver
- Frequency Range:2.4 GHz
- Included Transmitter:U4T
- Included Receiver:U4R
- Number of Frequencies:6
- Auto Frequency Scan:No
- Operating Range:90 ft. Line-of-sight
- Earphone Type:In Ear
- Transmitter Inputs:XLR
- Transmitter Power:Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Transmitter Dimensions:1.2" x 1.1" x 3.9"
- Receiver Output Jack:1 x 1/8"
- Receiver Power:Rechargeable Lithium-ion