61-key MIDI Keyboard Controller with 4 Velocity Curves, Octave and Transpose Buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels, and USB
Nektar SE61 61-key Keyboard Controller Features:
- Feature-packed MIDI keyboard controller with 61 velocity-sensitive, full-size keys
- Features Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down, a 30mm fader, and pitch and modulation wheels
- 4 different velocity curves let you adjust the keyboard response to fit your unique playing style
- Adjust octaves up or down by -3/+4 with multicolored LED indicators that clearly show your octave status
- Transpose ±12 semitones
- 1/4-inch TS jack footswitch input for connecting a foot pedal for MIDI control options
- Nektar's DAW integration software for controlling track selection and transport controls directly from the SE61
- Comes with Bitwig Studio 8-track DAW featuring over 50 software instruments and effects
- USB port for USB connectivity
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows, and Apple iOS
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Full Size, Synth Action
- Velocity Sensitive: 4 x Velocity Curves, 3 x Fixed
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Faders: 1 x 30mm Fader
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Bitwig Studio 8-track
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.5 or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, or higher
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 38.8"
- Depth: 7.7"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: SE61
Nektar SE61 61-key Keyboard Controller