High-end and High Fidelity
True versatility can be a rare trait in microphones, but Sweetwater’s recording engineers agree that Lewitt’s LCT 440 PURE Condenser Microphone possesses exactly that. Harness the high-end design with a cardioid polar pattern, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm, and a 110-ohm internal impedance. A max SPL of a whopping 140dB lets you reliably capture everything from vocals and acoustic instruments to guitar cabinets, making it a perfect all-arounder. Lewitt’s prestige engineering provides you with their high-end capsules and circuit design, sure to make this LCT PURE 440 a studio staple in no time.
Lewitt LCT 440 PURE Condenser Microphone Features:
- High-end design means a cardioid polar pattern to faithfully capture across vocal and instrumental performances
- 140dB SPL allows for reliable recording acoustic and amplified sound at high volumes
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector ensures sturdy, clear interoperative function
- Internal impedance of 110 ohms provides strong signals that preserve high-end frequencies
- 3-micron gold sputtered Mylar diaphragm and pressure gradient transducer enable consistent, high-quality capture
- Microphone net weight: 10.9 oz.
- Microphone Type:Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1" (25.4mm)
- Max SPL:140dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Output Impedance:110 ohms
- Sensitivity:27.4mV/Pa (-31.2dBV/Pa)
- Signal to Noise Ratio:87dB A weighted
- Self Noise:7dB A weighted
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:5.43" x 2.04" x 1.42"
- Weight:0.68 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shockmount, Pop Filter, Windscreen, Carry Bag