4-in/4-out 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 Mic/Instrument Inputs, 2 Line Inputs, 4 Line Outputs, MIDI I/O, and Bundled Software - Mac/Win
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- Rear panel: 2 balanced line inputs, 4 balanced line outputs, MIDI I/O
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Virtual loopback makes podcasting, live streaming, and sampling easy
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: 3-month Avid Pro Tools Artist Subscription, Ableton Live Lite, Plug-in Collective access, Hitmaker Expansion Bundle
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (3-month Avid Pro Tools Subscription)
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 1.87"
- Width: 7.28"
- Depth: 4.71"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-SCARLETT-4I4-3G
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen USB Recording Interface