Automatic Belt-drive Turntable with Bluetooth, aptX Codec Compatibility, Anti-resonance Platter, 2 Selectable Speeds, Built-in Phono Preamp, Integral Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge, and 0.6-mil Conical Stylus
Audio-Technica AT-LP60XBT Turntable Features:
- Belt-drive, servo-controlled motor ensures consistent playback
- Custom-built tonearm base and high-quality headshell deliver impressive tracking and minimal low-end rumble
- Durable die-cast aluminum platter bucks resonance to lessen ringing and unwanted vibrations
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of its chassis to further reduce noise
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet cartridge and 0.6-mil conical stylus deliver a coherent presentation with solid bass and smooth treble
- Bluetooth connectivity streams vinyl records straight to your favorite set of wireless headphones or speakers
- aptX codec compatibility offers a massive sonic improvement over the standard SBC codec
- Also works with standard playback systems via the included RCA output cable
- Easy to use — drop your favorite vinyl on its platter, and press start
- Operates at both 33 and 45 rpm for maximum compatibility
- Selectable built-in phono preamp works with just about every system out there
- Includes a detachable RCA output cable, 45 rpm adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Motor: Belt
- Speeds: 33, 45
- Arm Style: Straight
- Platter: Aluminum
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS
- Features: Bluetooth v5.0, Dust Cover, Felt Mat
- Cartridge Included: Yes
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Height: 3.84"
- Width: 14.15"
- Depth: 14.7"
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AT-LP60XBT
top of page
bottom of page