10-in/6-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamps, 1 JFET DI, 4 Line Outputs, ADAT Optical Input, Bus Power, 2 Headphone Outputs, and Software Bundle - Mac/PC
Audient iD14 MKII USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- 2 Audient Class A console mic preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- JFET instrument input accurately reproduces your guitar, bass, or keyboard signal
- High-performance converters with 120dB of dynamic range
- 8-channel ADAT optical input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Bus powered — no additional power supply required
- Included ARC software suite with DAW, virtual instruments, plug-in FX, and more
- ScrollControl lets you use the iD14 MKII’s big volume knob to tweak DAW/plug-in parameters
- Zero-latency monitoring with monitor mix and pan
- Balanced 1/4" TRS main speaker outputs
- Two additional line outputs for creative routing or additional monitors
- 2 independent studio-grade headphone outputs
- Zippy USB 3.0 data transmission
- Future-looking USB-C connection
- Rugged, attractive, all-metal chassis
- OS compatibility: macOS and Windows
- Computer Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 10 x 6
- Number of Preamps: 2 x mic
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (2 x stereo)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Software: ARC software suite
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.44"
- Width: 6.81"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Weight: 1.69 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: iD14 MrkII
Audient iD14 MKII USB-C Audio Interface