24-in/24-out USB Audio Interface with Multichannel Smartgain, 8 Preamps, 2 JFET Instrument Inputs, 2 Headphone Outputs, and High-resolution TFT-LCD Screen - Mac/PC
Audient Evo 16 USB Audio Interface Features:
- USB 2.0 audio interface provides 24-in/24-out over a common USB-C connection
- 8 analog Evo mic preamps yield 58dB of gain and digital-precise control
- Contains 2 JFET instrument inputs, 2 headphone outputs, and ample digital I/O
- Includes monitor control, audio loopback, and a word clock output
- Top-notch 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters supplies crystal-clear audio with 121dB of dynamic range
- Smartgain automatically analyzes your input signals and adjust each channel's preamp gain
- Intuitive Motion UI control system with high-resolution TFT-LCD screen
- Channel status indicator displays the channel's name, levels, and functions activated
- Easy-to-read, full-color metering makes keeping an eye on your levels a breeze
- 1-knob control and customizable F-button ensure simple, trouble-free operation
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 24 x 24
- Number of Preamps: 8 x mic
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 6 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/instrument)
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4" (line)
- Digital Inputs: 2 x Optical Toslink
- Digital Outputs: 2 x Optical Toslink
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Clock I/O: 1 x Word Clock (BNC)
- Rack Spaces: 1U (rackmount kit not included)
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 2.08"
- Width: 13.97"
- Depth: 10.03"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Z1516961
Audient EVO 16 USB Audio Interface 8 Channel