88-key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Two Wheels, Octave/Transpose Buttons, and Transport/Directional Buttons
Alesis Q88 MKII 88-key USB MIDI Controller Features:
- Compact USB controller for controlling plug-ins and virtual instruments
- 88 full-sized, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Includes premium music education and production software
- 5-pin MIDI output for standalone operation with a power supply (sold separately)
- Compatible with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Type: MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS (sustain), 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression)
- MIDI I/O: Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Education & Production Software Bundle
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.13 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered / 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Height: 2.9"
- Width: 54.2"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Weight: 14.15 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Q88MKII
Alesis Q88 MKII 88-key Keyboard Controller