Alesis Multimix 4 USB FX Mixer with USB & Effects
4-channel Mixer with USB Connection and 16 Onboard Effects
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Mixer, Effects, and USB Interface in One!
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX packs digital effects and USB connectivity into a compact mixer you can use for a wide range of applications, from desktop mixing to mobile recording. Plug any standard microphones you have on hand into channels one and two. There's even full +48V phantom power onboard for your condenser mics. Additional 1/4" inputs accommodate line-level gear, and channel two even features a switchable instrument input, so you can plug in your guitar or bass. A 2-band EQ lets you tune your highs and lows, and a dedicated effects send on each channel feeds the 16-mode digital effects engine onboard. Class compliant USB makes the MultiMix 4 USB FX stand out from other compact mixers you'll find at Sweetwater. It lets you record and playback audio from your computer or your iOS device.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4-channel mixer with mic-, line-, and guitar-level inputs
- 2 XLR inputs include universally switchable +48V phantom power
- 2-band EQs on all 4 channels let your tune your highs and your lows
- Class-compliant USB connection lets you record and play back stereo audio
- 6 x 1/4" inputs accommodate line-level sources plus one instrument input
- 16 built-in DSP effect onboard with separate send available on each channel
- Multicolor LED metering for visual-level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Includes Cubase LE software
- For a streamlined mixing and recording solution, grab an Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX!
- 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity
- USB (stereo in/out)
- Number of Preamps
- 2 x XLR
- Phantom Power
- 1 x 1/4"
- Inputs - Line
- 4 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Main
- 2 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands