Nord Lead 4
49-key Four-part Multi-timbral Synthesizer, with Virtual Analog Subtractive Synthesis, FM, Wavetable Synthesis, Hard/Soft Sync, and Built-in Effects
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Performance Synthesis Redefined!
Onstage or in the studio, Nord's Lead 4 synthesizer keyboard is going to rock your world. Whether you're an old-school synth nut or a modern producer looking for fun and creative sounds to play with, you'll find everything you're looking for in the Lead 4. This bad boy comes packed with four synth voices, each of which gives you two oscillators, plenty of modulation options, and killer effects to play with. Choose from subtractive analog-style synthesis, FM synthesis, or two kinds of wild wavetables - it's all there in the Lead 4. And when you start digging into the power of the onboard Variation controls, the Nord Lead 4 keyboard will totally blow your mind.
Nord Lead 4 Synthesizer Keyboard at a Glance:
- Loaded with four innovative synthesizer voices
- Full of fun filters and freaky effects
- Programmable Variation buttons let you instantly warp your sound
Loaded with four innovative synthesizer voices
Nord positively packed their Lead 4 synthesizer keyboard with a synth-geek's playground of sound-creation tools, and it all starts off with the sound engines. Onboard, you'll find a multi-timbral platform sporting a 2-oscillator virtual subtractive analog synth that features 2x oversampling for incredibly smooth sounds. There's also a wavetable mode that showcases Nord's groundbreaking Formant Wavetable. And when you add to that the Lead 4's FM synthesis, Hard/Soft sync options, and True Voice Unison (which can give you up to four oscillators per voice), you're ready to create anything from beefy leads and luscious pads to organic sounds you've never even dreamed of.
Full of fun filters and freaky effects
What's a synth without killer filters and effects? Certainly not a Nord! Nord absolutely loaded the Lead 4 with fun and creative tone-shaping options. First off, you've got a super-flexible filter section that lets you choose from 12dB and 24dB lowpass modes, highpass mode, and bandpass mode, as well as two awesome simulations of transistor and diode ladder filter, hooking you up with all of the gritty, dirty, beautifully flawed sound of classic analog technology. There's even dedicated filter overdrive you can use to rough up your sound before the effects section. Speaking of which, all four voices have their own dedicated effects sections, with delay, reverb, bit crushing, and even a freakishly cool Talk effect.
Programmable Variation buttons let you instantly warp your sound
If you've ever wanted to totally tweak your sounds on the fly, but didn't have enough fingers to do the trick, then you're going to have a blast with the Nord Lead 4's Variation buttons. These buttons let you instantly override nearly any and every parameter on the Lead 4 at once. For instance, you can set up a Variation button to push your LFO speed, crank the modulation setting, and kick up the filter saturation all at once - a perfect recipe for a wicked dubstep drop. Or your can bounce from one Formant wave to another while spiking the bandpass filter and adding delay to create a killer Goa effect. With seven assignable variations per program and clock synchronization, the possibilities are simply endless.
Nord Lead 4 Synthesizer Keyboard Features:
- A super-fun virtual analog 4-part multi-timbral synthesizer with up to two oscillators per voice
- Fast-action 49-key C-C keyboard gives you plenty of space to play
- Create wild modern sounds with subtractive, FM, and wavetable synthesis, including Nord's Formant Wavetables
- True Voice Unison lets you achieve the sound of up to four oscillators per voice
- 20-voice polyphony lets you stack up the sound
- Filter designs include 12dB and 24dB lowpass modes, highpass mode, and bandpass mode, as well as transistor and diode-ladder filter simulations
- Dual LFO and arpeggiator sections top the list of cool modulation and manipulation tools
- Each voice comes with its own effects section that includes delay, reverb, bit crushing, a Talk effect, and more
- Morph and Variation controls make it easy to twist your sound in real-time
- USB MIDI and separate outputs per voice provides flawless studio integration
The Nord Lead 4 gives you the performance synthesis you've always wanted and so much more!
- 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O
- Number of Keys
- Type of Keys
- Other Controllers
- Pitch Stick, Mod Wheel
- Pedal Inputs
- 1 x Sustain, 1 x Control Pedal
- Power Supply
- 1 x 1/4"
- Analog Modeling
- 4 x 1/4" (Line)
- Crush, Talk, Distortion, Reverb, Delay
2 other products in the same category:
73-key Digital Stage Piano with 1000+ Sample Instruments and Onboard Effects
61-key Dual Manual Combo Organ with 2 Sets of Physical Drawbars Per Manual; Tonewheel, Vox, and Farfisa Models; and Sampled Baroque Pipe Organ