Cube 2Nano (ProDrive III) - Usb Audio Interface
The ICON Cube2Nano (ProDrive III) USB recording interface provides an audio input and output module with USB connectivity
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Main features include:
- 24-Bit 192KHz 1 mic-In/1 guitar-In, 2-Out USB Recording Interface
- High dynamic range:
- DAC: Dynamic Range: 114dB
- ADC: Dynamic Range: 114dB
- 2×2 analog I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Mic/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks or stereo output on 3.5mm phone connector
- Master volume control on the front panel
- Direct monitor knob control on the top panel
- 1 headphone output with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel
- ICON innovative ProDrive III plug-ins hosting rack is provided
- Different ProDrive III plug-ins are provided
- USB2.0 High Speed equipped and USB bus-powered
- Supports DirectSound, WDM and ASIO2.0
- Compatible with Mac OS (Intel-Mac), iOS 9 or above and Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Full duplex, simultaneous record/playback
- +5VDC power supply connector is equipped for external power supply when using with iOS
- Rugged aluminum construction
16 other products in the same category:
USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, USB Bus Power; Condenser Mic, Headphones, 10' Mic Cable, and Bundled Software - Mac/PC
USB Audio Interface with DI and Bundled Software
Connects to dynamic mic, condenser mic and hi-Z instruments,Its build-in amplifier circuit converts clear and pure output signal.All direction matches your recording devices.
Instantly start recording without any special driver installations simply plug-and-play! It also has the Power indicator and 48v Phantom power switch. It is an all-round device for the recording enthusiast and musician.
USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 6-in/6-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Instrument Inputs, 2 Line Inputs, and Bundled Software - Mac/PC
XOX KS108 USB Audio Interface Network Online Singing Device High-Definition Audio Mixer Sound Card for Recording Hosting Speech Home Entertainment Music Appreciation with Andoer Box (Gift)
8-channel USB Audio Interface with 24-bit/96kHz Resolution, 8 XLR+1/4 Combo Inputs, 2 Front-panel DIs, 8 Balanced 1/4 Outs, 2 Headphone Outs, and Bundled Software
USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software - Mac/PC
2-channel USB Audio Interface with DI and Bundled Software
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class.
24-in/24-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Discrete Analog Preamplifiers and Built-in DSP Processing
Stereo|iO is a low-cost, problem-solving tool that can be invaluable for DJs and musicians at a gig or in the studio when you need to make a connection. The class-compliant USB device works plug and play for Mac and PC, requiring no software-driver installation or external power for operation.
4 x 6 USB 2.0 audio interface with 2x D-PREs and 3×3 monitoring matrix Boasting high-resolution audio through its analog and digital I/O alongside the widely acclaimed D-Pre mic preamps makes the UR28M desktop interface the best choice for individual musicians and producers of small-scale projects. The 3×3 monitor matrix for switching between setups, the DSP-powered monitoring and native VST 3 plug-ins in the UR28M provide an eminently flexible recording experience.
Soundcard 2Chanell 24bit/192kHz Sample Rate
You’re making tomorrow’s music… so why settle for yesterday’s interface? AudioFuse is the revolutionary pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface—with all the connectivity you need for any recording or performance.
2-channel USB Interface with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution, MIDI In/Out, Direct Monitoring, XLR/TRS and TS Inputs, Central Monitor Knob, +48V Phantom Power, Pro Tools First, and AIR Software Suite