Add Faders to Your Cubase Rig!
Take hold of your levels, with Steinberg’s CMC-FD fader controller! Like the rest of Steinberg’s revolutionary CMC controller series, the CMC-FD adds invaluable hands-on control to Cubase or Nuendo software. Four amazing touch-sensitive fader strips give you pinpoint control over your levels, and a series of built-in LEDs give you instant feedback, making automation easier than ever before. What’s more, the CMC system is completely modular, so you can create the ultimate custom Cubase control surface, by combining your Steinberg CMC-FD with other CMC controllers.
Steinberg CMC-FD Modular Cubase Channel Controller at a Glance:
- Revolutionary multi-function touch slider
- Part of a complete modular Cubase controller system
- Plug-and-play Steinberg software integration
Revolutionary multi-function touch slider
The CMC-FD features slider technology like no other controller out there. Four Steinberg high-precision touch sliders give you a whole new approach to DAW control. Featuring resolution of up to 1,024 steps, this technology let you take you pinpoint control over your levels. LED lights provide instant visual feedback, making automation a breeze with the CMC-FD.
Part of a complete modular Cubase controller system
The CMC-FD is one of six USB controller designed by Steinberg to specifically integrate with Cubase and Nuendo software. What’s more, this system is completely modular, allowing you to build your own custom control surface with exactly the hands-on controls you want, no matter how many channels you need to cover. And whether you’re just starting to build your system, or you’re adding on to your CMC system, you’ll love the convenience and ease of use the CMC-FD gives you.
Plug-and-play Steinberg software integration
Like the rest of the CMC series controllers, the CMC-FD integrates seamlessly with Steinberg’s Cubase or Nuendo production software. The 1-step installation process is incredibly simple. No lengthy installation process, confusing settings, or hard to navigate control panels – the CMS-FD gives you true plug-and-play convenience. What’s more, every CMC controller features colored controls with icons that mirror Cubase, so integrating your new CMC-FD into your Cubase rig is completely intuitive.
Steinberg CMC-FD Modular Cubase Channel Controller Features:
- The perfect fader controller for Steinberg’s Cubase and Nuendo software
- USB-powered fader controller with 1,024-step resolution
- Tapping on fader with depressed Shift key toggles between channel’s solo and mute
- Meter mode lets red LED strip of touch controller indicate volume level
- Up to 4 CMC-FD controllers can be connected simultaneously
- Combines seamlessly with other CMC series controllers, allowing you to create a custom control surface that best meets your needs
- Fully mirrored Cubase functionality: intuitive operation due to the adoption of the Cubase color scheme and icons
- Ergonomic design allows you to work comfortably, placing the controls you need right at your fingertips
- Illuminated, high-resolution touch controls provide detailed visual feedback
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, in front of your keyboard or laptop, or on the top panel of your master keyboard controller
- User-assignable functions give you additional flexibility and tweaking options
- USB bus power requires no additional power supply
- Cross-platform compatible with Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Cubase AI download version included to let you start recording your music straight away
- Joint plate included for quick and easy connection with other CMC series controllers
Take control of Cubase and Nuendo like never before, with Steinberg’s CMC-FD fader controller!