Flexible Control for Your Steinberg DAW!
The Steinberg CMC-AI transport control surface adds total tweakability to your Cubase or Nuendo rig. Thanks to Steinberg’s innovative AI (Advanced Integration) protocol, the CMC-AI can instantly take control of virtually any parameter on your screen. It’s as easy as hovering your mouse over the control you want and hitting a button. Plus, you can and you can lock onto settings, freeing up your mouse. Grab an EQ knob, turn up the gain on your favorite distortion plug-in, sift through browser menus with the twist of your fingers – all with the CMC-AI’s AI Knob. There are also two special modes for instantly grabbing the maser volume or jog wheel with the Steinberg CMC-AI.
Steinberg CMC-AI Modular Cubase Advanced Integration Controller at a Glance:
- Steinberg’s AI Knob control
- Part of a complete modular Cubase controller system
- Plug-and-play Steinberg software integration
Steinberg’s AI Knob control
The CMC-AI features Steinberg’s amazing AI Knob gives you point-and-control simplicity over your Steinberg software. Need to edit a parameter? Forget about your mouse! The AI Knob on the CMC-AI lets you instantly grab the control you want to edit and take fine rotary control over its value. Fast, intuitive, and unbelievably powerful, the CMC-AI’s AI Knob will definitely speed up your workflow!
Part of a complete modular Cubase controller system
The CMC-AI is one of six USB controller designed by Steinberg to specifically integrate with Cubase and Nuendo software. What’s more, this system is completely modular, allowing you to build your own custom control surface with exactly the hands-on controls you want, no matter how many channels you need to cover. And whether you’re just starting to build your system, or you’re adding on to your CMC system, you’ll love the convenience and ease of use the CMC-AI gives you.
Plug-and-play Steinberg software integration
Like the rest of the CMC series controllers, the CMC-AI integrates seamlessly with Steinberg’s Cubase or Nuendo production software. The 1-step installation process is incredibly simple. No lengthy installation process, confusing settings, or hard to navigate control panels – the CMS-TP gives you true plug-and-play convenience. What’s more, every CMC controller features colored controls with icons that mirror Cubase, so integrating your new CMC-AI into your Cubase rig is completely intuitive.
Steinberg CMC-AI Modular Cubase Advanced Integration Controller Features:
- Super-flexible AI controller for Steinberg’s Cubase and Nuendo software
- AI Knob adjusts software parameters selected by computer mouse
- Lock the AI Knob to a function to free up your mouse
- Volume mode allows AI Knob to adjust the value of the master fader
- Browse mode allows AI Knob and arrow keys to search and select a preset in the browse window
- 4 x user-assignable function keys
- Combines seamlessly with other CMC series controllers, allowing you to create a custom control surface that best meets your needs
- Fully mirrored Cubase functionality: intuitive operation due to the adoption of the Cubase color scheme and icons
- Ergonomic design allows you to work comfortably, placing the controls you need right at your fingertips
- Illuminated, high-resolution touch controls provide detailed visual feedback
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, in front of your keyboard or laptop, or on the top panel of your master keyboard controller
- User-assignable functions give you additional flexibility and tweaking options
- USB bus power requires no additional power supply
- Cross-platform compatible with Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Cubase AI download version included to let you start recording your music straight away
- Joint plate included for quick and easy connection with other CMC series controllers
Take control of Cubase and Nuendo like never before, with Steinberg’s CMC-AI Advanced Integration controller!
|Number of Faders||:||No Faders|
|Fader Throw||:||No Faders|
|Fader Type||:||No Faders|
|Number of Knobs||:||1 X AI Knob|
|Knob Type||:||Rotary Encoder|
|Number of Performance Pads||:||No Performance Pads|
|Performance Pad Types||:||No Performance Pads|
|Number of Soft Keys||:||10 (4 programmable)|
|Transport Controls||:||No Transport Controls|
|Audio Inputs||:||No Audio I/O|