An All-in-one DJ Rig You Can Take Anywhere!
The Stanton SCS.4DJ portable digital DJ rig is the perfect on-the-go DJ system. Forget your laptop. Leave your turn tables at home. With a SCS.4DJ, you can just plug in and start the show. Designed for mobile DJs who demand the flexibility of a computer-based system and the reliability of hardware, the SCS.4DJ gives you a complete set of tools for mixing, scratching, and creating memorable on-the-fly performances. A pair of weighted, high-resolution 4.75″ platters give you the feel of traditional vinyl, whereas a widescreen color LCD display makes beat matching incredibly easy with the Stanton SCS.4DJ.
Stanton SCS.4DJ Mobile Digital DJ System at a Glance:
- A complete DJ rig in a single, easy-to-use unit
- Excellent hands-on controls provide a natural feel
- Loaded with effects, EQs, and a killer scratch algorithm
A complete DJ rig in a single, easy-to-use unit
You’ll find everything you need to pull off full-fledged DJ performances onboard the SCS.4DJ. Just plug in your USB flash drive, load up your tunes, and you’re ready to go. The SCS.4DJ’s 4.3″ high-resolution widescreen LCD display makes navigation simple, and it also gives you dual frequency-dependent color waveforms, which make visual beat matching easy. You can even record your performances onto your storage device, using the Stanton SCS.4DJ’s built-in WAV recorder.
Excellent hands-on controls provide a natural feel
When it comes to creating a smooth DJ performance, nothing matters more than comprehensive, logically arranged, and responsive controls. That’s why Stanton gave the SCS.4DJ a complete set of excellent hands-on controls. A pair of weighted platters feel remarkable realistic under your fingertips, whereas a full set of soft buttons give you instant access to important features and functions. What’s more, the SCS.4DJ comes loaded with 45mm volume faders with DJ-friendly fader caps, a set of 60mm pitch/temp sliders, and an impressively responsive crossfader that includes several selectable fader curves.
Loaded with effects, EQs, and a killer scratch algorithm
Of course, no DJ rig is complete without EQs and effects. Stanton hit the nail on the head, with the SCS.4DJ. This portable DJ rig includes impressive beat-synced delay, flange, filter, and slice effects that are fun and easy to manipulate in real-time. You also get a pair of 3-band EQs with DJ-friendly crossover points, as well as complete kills. And if you scratch, you’re going to love the SCS.4DJ’s amazing scratch algorithm.
Stanton SCS.4DJ Mobile Digital DJ System Features:
- Fully integrated digital DJ rig and controller
- Ready to go, right out of the box – no external computer is needed!
- Play and mix two tracks directly from the majority of mass storage devices
- Automatic tempo and beat grid calculation for fast track synchronization
- 4.3″ high resolution widescreen LCD with dual frequency dependant color waveform displays makes visual beat matching easy
- Comprehensive browse, search, and sort capabilities presented in a simple and intuitive user interface
- 8 x soft buttons allowing direct access to features, functionality, and navigation
- 4 x illuminated direct access buttons, with a navigation section
- 2 x high-resolution 4.75″ touch-sensitive weighted platters
- High-resolution scratch algorithm for realistic performances
- 2 x built-in effects units with full beat synchronization
- Record your mixes directly to WAV format files for sharing or distribution while you play
- Auto-DJ mode lets you mix your playlists automatically using the calculated beat grids
- Microphone input with high-headroom, low-noise performance
- High-quality, digitally-controlled 45mm cross fader with incredible durability and multiple fader curves to fit your performance style
- Individual 45mm volume faders for each channel with DJ-friendly fader caps
- 60mm pitch control, with pitch bend buttons and high quality keylock performance
- Multiple USB connections (1 x top, 1 x rear, 2 x base plus host connection for MIDI Controller mode)
- Transport controls featuring PLAY/PAUSE, CUE, SYNC and TAP tempo
- 1/4″ balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs
- 2 x 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Internal Media Bay compartment for placement and connectivity of media storage devices
- Fully capable MIDI controller functionality
- 3-band EQ per channel, with DJ-friendly crossover points, complete kills, and +6dB boost
- 4 x beat synchronized effects per channel (delay, flange, filter, and slice) with 2 x parameter knobs for custom real time control
- 2 x high-resolution 4.75″ touch-sensitive weighted platters, with scratch, touch, and fast forward/rewind functionality
- Auto Gain mode automatically adjusts the volume of the loaded track to optimize playback quality
- Supports M3u playlists created by standard music librarian applications/devices