Full-blast Analog Synthesizer
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor™. Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
100% Analog Power
Combining the renowned savoir-faire of ARTURIA for designing professional musical instruments, and the expertise of synth “guru” Yves Usson in crafting the finest analog modules, MiniBrute SE is a revolutionary analog synthesizer.
MiniBrute SE was built with a simple goal in mind: offer great analog sound, through a very easy to use interface, and without ever compromising on quality.
The result of fine R&D and skilled craftsmanship: a 100% Analog Audio signal path, delivering huge basslines, screaming leads, outstanding arpeggios and FX’s.
Analog synthesizers of yesteryear are highly sought-after on the second hand market for their warmth, fatness, slight instability, and their unmistakable sonic character. Digital synths, for their part, offer more possibilities but tend to sound sometimes sterile and loose musicians in endless menus and boring sound digest concepts.
Today, MiniBrute SE comes as a bold statement, standing proudly among legendary analog machines like the Minimoog, Pro-One, SH-101, MS-20, and Odyssey. MiniBrute SE brings the finest analog sounds as heard on iconic electronic records, whilst imprinting its own unique features and strong attitude.
- MiniBrute SE synthesizer
- User manual
- Preset sheets
- Power supply
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 325 x 390 x70 mm (12.79 x 15.35 x 2.76 inch)
- Instrument weight : 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Full Function Step Sequencer :
- 6 sequences with up to 64 steps each
- 4 swing setting
- 6 Playback modes
- 4 Gate timings
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random Square, Random Sine) and bi-polar modulation destinations (to PWM & Metalize, Pitch, Filter, Amplifier)
- LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
- LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes (trill up, trill down, sine)
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- CV Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo
- MIDI Sync
- Brushed Aluminium Enclosure
- Wood side panels
- 12V DC 1A power